Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Pool is filling up with water and I can get back to blogging!

Well today was sunny and the guys came to fix the pool and right now we are filling it up with water. Hopefully tomorrow everything will be finished and just in time for the weekend. Even though it isn't warm enough to swim, it will be pretty to look at. I have 20 ladies that will be attending Spiritual Spa and we go through our yard to the river and my parents and sister and her husband are coming to visit...so I am thankful!

Now I can get back to blogging about the "change of life" that so many of us are entering. I was in Walmart yesterday and overheard three ladies talking about how one of them was having some aches and pains and the older lady just laughed and said, "Girl, you're going through menopause! You'll be alright!" I wanted to say something but how rude that may have seemed...listening in on their conversation.

I want to look up some statistics because it sure seems there are a lot of us in the same boat. Instead of using the paddles to hit ourselves and others we need to use them to reach out to those who have jumped in the swirling water. We don't always have sympathy for ladies who are angry and upset. Maybe, just maybe they are menopausal and need extra kindness.

My Interpretation:

"Girl, you're going through menopause! You'll be alright!"

No comments:

Post a Comment