Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Hair Do and Shoppping!

I had the most fun today! My good friend Donna went with me to Raleigh so I could get my hair cut by the best stylist, Kendall Walls. I took a deep breath and decided to go short, or at least shorter than my usual cut. By the time my husband saw my hair though, I had it held back with a clip and it really didn't look all that good, but I thought he would at least have noticed that it was shorter. NOT! He asked if I spent all day in Raleigh while he was looking at me like he knew he should say something but wasn't sure what to say. So....after he left to meet our youngest son and his freind at the local Wings and Rings to watch the final hockey game, I took a shower and freshened up my new do. We'll see if he notices when he gets home!

He just walked in...and he noticed!! Gotta go! I'll tell you about the shopping trip tomorrow.

1 comment: