Sunday, March 8, 2009

Birthday Wishes..

Me and my three beautiful sisters. Happy Birthday Carla!!

I can't believe we are all over 40...well three of us are over 50....But we don't look like it, do we? Please say no. Not that I have a problem with being over 55, but geez....I always thought that women over 50 were suppose to be tired and and worn out. There are days that I feel a little tired but I try to eat right and take my vitamins and let's face it good genes from my father's side has really helped.

We have all had trials and yet we have a joy that is beyond comprehension. Our faith, individually and as a family, holds onto the hope of Jesus. Hope, in Hebrew means a cord, and our hope is like holding onto a lifeline floating in the sea, with our knuckles turning white from such a tight grip. Our assurance is knowing He holds the other end and will pull us to shore.

Love you three and our brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment