Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dress Up is Fun ...for grandma or the kids?



Let's dress up like princesses! Brianna thought it was great but you can tell from Hayden's look that he didn't think to much of having the feathers on him. That's ok. We were there eating dainty little sandwiches and cute sweet cookies. He was happier when he was with his daddy eating at Chik-Fil-A.


I have had so much fun being a grandma and yet I am ready to enjoy my autumn years. Learning how to blog expanding my computer and Internet savvy has been so invigorating! At 56, I want to push myself to keep my mind active. It has been fun going to the community college and being around people who are willing to open their minds to new things that will make us soar in the future.

My Interpretations:

Keep active, eat right, take your vitamins....
love more and fill your days with God thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment