Sunday, July 26, 2009

Your Brain and Menopause!

I wish I didn't know this first hand, but I do...the brain's RAM is affected by the hormonal changes during menopause. I could share my journals with you so that you would know I am speaking the truth, but really, let's face it, those of you who know me personally know the train leaves without me quite frequently. Although I am doing much better since I take USANA fish oil and Ginkgo along with my multi-vitamins and minerals, I still seem to make up words as I go and don't use correct English. I know I sound like an advertisement, but it's true. When you feed your cells, they work better.

What 's really funny is when I am talking to some of you and you understand what I mean! My sisters, Carla and Cyndi have a way of making me feel better...we talk each others language. It does make our husbands wonder if we have some secret code of communication, but hey, what they don't know won't hurt them!

Read the article below and visit the website if you have any questions about menopause.



Your Brain’s RAM and Processing Speed ARE Impacted by Hormonal Changes During the Menopause Transition

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment