Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Lord makes honey!


Busy little bee! That's how I felt today; like a busy little bee. Bees are so important to our Eco system and if you have allergies, eat the local honey as they help your immunities. Even though I understand how this small bee helps me in so many ways, I still don't like to be stung. Which happened to me last week. I want to stay busy taking care of my family and yet I want to stop and smell the flowers and spend time with God.

Right now I am watching a television show on DOC. It is called Prophets Rising...Nashville, Tenn. has become a hub for the modern prophetic movement. Several young people are convinced that God is moving and maturing them at a much faster pace than what older Christians have matured. I believe Christians have been in a slumber and the winds are changing and we are better equipping our children for their faith. The youth of today do not want to play church, they want to understand what it truly means to be the church. The pastor just said the teens have been to the circus and seen the show and now they want reality...and Jesus is reality! He is my reality.

Bees take pollen from one plant to another and then they make honey. (Ok, that's a simple explanation, I know.) I see the Holy Spirit taking His love from one Jesus lover to another and making honey! Taste and see that the Lord is good. Yes, He is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment