Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sinus Problems- UGH!

WOW! Time sure has flown by! Celebrating my 57th birthday was such a treat. mY hubby and I woke up laughing at how old I am. I just can't seem to believe I am 57. Especially while I am on Prednisone and my whole body is in fast gear. I will soon be returning to normal...whatever that is...and hopefully my sinus infection will be gone.

Today I had to go to the dentist and have a tooth reparied. No decay; it just fell apart. Of course, then the dental assistant had to tell me how to brush my teeth...like i haven't been. Why do they do that? I had no cavities and my gums looked good other than one little spot. It always irritates me when they treat me like a child. Plus I read when you go through menopause it can affect your gum tissue and there might be some receeding.

One more week and I will off Levaquinn and we will see how it worked. I was able to go to YouTube for a look at a procedure I might have to have. So, take a look, especially if you have sinus problems. It's kinda gross but so informative. It didn't dowlnaod but if you go to Youtube you can watch different ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment