Thursday, February 2, 2012

Courage

Well ...Donna and I are trying to hear what God is telling us to do and to act upon it.  This is our first try at taping a segment on Courage..  I feel like the lion in the Wizard of Oz...I need courage! I hope this encourages you in some small way to have courage!



1 Corinthians 16:13 "Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.



Verses we reference:


Exodus 31:  3.." and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts-- 4 to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, 5 to cut and set stones, to work in wood, and to engage in all kinds of craftsmanship."


Ephesians 2:10 For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."


After you watch the video I invite you to leave a comment.


Be a living interpretation of what you believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment