Saturday, February 18, 2012

Video Taping with a Canon EOS 60D

I am always looking into new ways to spread the Word that Jesus saves and to encourage women to live out their God-given dreams so they can use their talents to bring HIM praise.  It sounds so simple, doesn't it?  Well we all know it takes courage to dream the dream.

One of my dreams is to have a video blog along with the written word and so I have invited my friend Donna Clements, an author and public speaker to join me every week to put together short videos for my blog and hers. Our friend, Caroline Long, who is a professional organizer and motivator joined us last week and you can click on this link to view it.  Well, that also is easier said than done.  First of all you must start with a really good quality camera like the Canon EOS 60D and shoot in the best setting for HD.  Then you have to upload it into your editing software. I use Adobe Photoshop  Elements 10 and Adobe Premiere Elements 10.  So far I can produce ok videos like the one I posted a couple of days ago. But I want to become an expert at so that readers/ watchers will want to stay tuned.

As I shared my latest venture with the BAG Ladies (Business Accountability Group) a lady asked me to film her for her website about her Bed & Breakfast.  She wants to wait until the spring flowers bloom and her garden is i top shape.  So I have a few months to experiment and hopefully this will become a side business that can provide an income for my real business....and that is to be about my heavenly Father's business.



No comments:

Post a Comment