Saturday, June 6, 2009

Freedom Today!

Last Monday I received an email from Amy Swoope with "Freedom Today" and she asked if I would be interested in giving my testimony on their (Robin Bertam, is the co-host) TV program that will be aired in Norway, England, Africa and some places in the US. They were also interested in Spiritual Spa Ministries. I was elated to be able to share what God has done in my life! I told Amy about my Tuesday group and how we meet to encourage one another in our businesses and ministries, as we walk into the destiny God created for us from the very beginning. So they invited my friends too!

Three days later, Caroline, Donna and I went to Wake Forest for the taping and met two women who are running to keep up with God! He has opened so many avenues for them to shower people with His love, that they can't even stop to write it down in a journal; which Caroline encouraged them to do. You can go to Robin Bertram Ministries (just click on her name) to get a glimpse of who she is and what she's doing. Her niece, Amy Swoope, and husband, Ken, greeted us like we were long lost friends coming to sit for a chat about our lives.

I gotta tell you though, it was hot under the lights and they had no A/C, so we did have to blot our faces a lot, but being under HIS LIGHT while we were talking with them was amazing. I have no idea when this will be aired and I am hoping we will get a copy before it does. I wasn't nervous but very excited and so I did ramble a bit....well more than a bit, but they will splice and dice so hopefully they will have enough video to put together a segment for their show.

Robin read my testimony before the interview and then asked me about the love letters to God that I wrote years ago and about my God encounters. Then we did a brief segment on Spiritual Spa. I kept thinking what does God want me to do with all this. I am still trying to process it all. Who knows what may come of this encounter...God certainly does. Those of you who read my blog, please keep me in your prayers. I only want to do His will. Spiritual Spa Ministries has been in my heart for going on seven years and the ladies who minister with me are so godly and precious to me. Susan, Polly, Tracy, Nancy, Patti D. and Patti Y, Diane, and now Jo, Sonya and Kristy willingly pamper other ladies with the love of Christ.

We not only want to serve other ladies during the one day event but we also want to teach them how to have their own Spiritual Spa. We have had churches close to us from towns in North Carolina (Rocky Mount, Wilson, Gaston, Ahoskie, Garysburg) and a church from New Jersey! Our visitors have been from Ohio, Texas, Florida and of course, North Carolina. I can't wait to see who God calls to us next!


My Interpretation:

I am at a loss of words....God is up to something and I hope I hear Him correctly so I can obey!

No comments:

Post a Comment