Friday, March 25, 2011

Kyria Blog: Embracing Idols

When I read this blog it spoke directly to what is in my heart as a member of the Women's Ministry Team at my church.  When I was in Bible studies that stretched my way of thinking and convicted me of my actions that were not God pleasing, I grew closer to the Lord and my life was balanced and blessed.  And yet even knowing that, I put aside study for just about anything.  Shame on me!!!  Read this blog and tell me how it motivates you to seek the Lord.

Kyria Blog: Embracing Idols

1 comment:

  1. Well, my toes hurt. And for some reason Matthew 22:37 keeps coming up this week. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. Maybe I need to work on that and not looking for new shoes.

    ReplyDelete