Friday, August 12, 2011

My granddaughter watched  me as I cleaned the skimmer in our swimming pool.  She was delighted that there was a tiny frog frantically trying to get out before the humans came.  Normally I just take the bucket out and toss any critters over the fence.  Last week I found a small, bright green snake curled up into a ball and hiding off to the side ...it scared the living daylights out of me!
                                                                                                                                                                                                          I was going to do the same and give this little frog a chance to jump away but the little princess just had to touch the critter.  She picked him up in her hand and off she went to show her little brother. 
They passed the frog back and forth and finally my grandson wanted to take a closer look.  As you can see from his face he was thinking this small creature was going to do something wild and possibly give him the willies.  They had so much fun touching and holding the baby frog and I totally enjoyed watching them do so. 

Thank you Lord for providing us with wonderful creatures great and small to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment