Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fordham Manor Reformed Church...here I come!

What a beautiful day it is! The sun is shining and yet the air is so crisp and cool. This is my favorite time of the year. The beauty of the leaves changing color excites my senses. I even enjoy raking the leaves in my yard. How weird is that?

I have been preparing for my trip north to the Bronx. My costume is ready and I have packed my suitcase with the supplies I will need to pamper them at a mini Spiritual Spa. I have been emailing back and forth with Millie and I was able to talk to her on Monday. What a blessing! I could hear the love of Christ in her voice and I am so excited about meeting her.

Donna and I will first visit her friends in Piscataway, NJ, and then we go on to the Bronx. On Friday night we will join Fordham Manor Reforemed Church for a meal and then the service. We will start with worship and then the drama of the Samaritan woman, followed with my testimony and a message about worshipping the Father in spirit and in truth. The next day, we will have our mini-spa. Our prayer is that the Holy Spirit will move among us and we will stand in awe of His marvelous love.

Please keep us in your prayers as our desire is to glorify the Lord in all we do and say. He is so amazing, isn't He? AMEN!

1 comment:

  1. He is amazing!!! Go out and share your love for Him with all the world!Carly

    ReplyDelete